

I was trying to figure out what I could give my Papa for his upcoming Birthday and Jonathan said, "Fly home to visit." So I booked a flight and Jonathan stayed home with the kids! After a scary drive in a driving snowstorm from Garmisch to the Munich Airport at 3:30 am, a very long '10 minute' walk to make my connection at CDG in Paris, a nice flight although I didn't get upgraded to business or 1st class...I was greeted by Tina, Larry & Sara at LAX. We then drove home to greet the rest of the family. Tina can keep a secret and we caught everyone by surprise!
Then the entire family packed their trailers and spent the weekend at San Mateo campground in San Onofre. It was wonderful to spend a few days with everyone and be with Papa on his special day. I met Sara Jo for the first time and got reaquainted with a growing Ryan. Tina wrote a beautiful list of 75 reasons she loves and appreciates Papa. Very sweet. California was abloom! Here are a few pictures...



No comments:
Post a Comment