Andreas's birthday party was a big success and we had lots of positive feedback. We played games most of the time in teams including: throwing a tennis ball at stacked tin cans, treasure hunt, tug of war, worm eating (candy worms), bobbing for apples, word search, memory... then we ate cake and relaxed!
I guess I'm a bit off my blog title! This Friday night Jonathan and I 'skinned' up to a hut in our local ski resort (ski-tour). We go up with head lamps and it's a wonderful little date night. I know many of you can think of lots of things you'd rather do on a date night... but we really enjoy it! Saturday morning we had a baby-sitter and went for a 'skate' (a type of cross country skiing). We hadn't been in almost 2 years and we have bad form, poor fitness for the hilly route we chose but had fun anyway. In the afternoon Jonathan went skiing with A&C. Isabella fell asleep so we stayed home.
Today we hiked to the Almhuette -- had 2 Schokoladen Windbeutel -- those of you who've been with us know how yummy they are. All this with blue, blue skies... we are so blessed! Love, Susanne
1 comment:
Susane,
It's so great to read about Andreas's blissful birthday weekend. Thanks for taking the time to put this blog together - i love seeing the great photos of everybody and getting a sneak peek into your wonderful family's life. It makes me miss you guys though Keep up the great bloging! love, Candace
Post a Comment